How To Enable RDP From Registry
1. Access services of other computer by Start->run-> type “services.msc” and press enter
2. Right click on “Services (Local) and select “Connect to another computer”
3. Click on “another computer” and type computer name/Ip Address of destination computer and click on “OK”
4. Select “Remote registry service and start the service
5. Access the registry of your computer by going in Start->Run-> type “Regedit”
6. Now click on File->Connect Network Registry->Specify name of destination computer name/IP Address (Ex: DC-01)
7. Then expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TerminalServer. Double click on “fDenyTSConnections” and change the value to 0 to enable remote desktop. Then click “OK”. Then disconnect the remote registry and stop the remote registry service on destination computer.